We’ve once again teamed up with Kasbah Coventry to offer you and a mate the chance to see another big act: Miles Kane live at the venue on Sunday 23 March!
To enter, simply ‘like’ our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/plugandamp then leave us a comment below the Miles Kane poster telling us who your favourite Coventry & Warwickshire band or artist is and why.
The competition closes at midnight on Saturday 22 March so leave your comments before then.
The winner will be the person we think has left the best comment about why they LOVE their favourite Coventry & Warwickshire band!
The winner’s name will be published on the Plug&Amp Facebook page before midday on Sunday 23 March, so check back then!
By entering a competition on the Plug&Amp Facebook page you are agreeing to Plug&Amp storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Plug&Amp and not to Facebook.
By submitting your comments you understand and agree that Plug&Amp has no obligation to publish them.
Entries must be submitted by midnight on Saturday 22 March 2014. The winner’s details will be published on the Plug&Amp Facebook page before midday on Sunday 23 March and it is competition entrants’ obligation to check the Facebook page on that date to find out if they have won.
The winner’s name will be passed to Kasbah Nighclub Coventry who will put the name of that winner + one guest on the guestlist for the Miles Kane gig on Sunday 23 March. The winner + guest should arrive at the Kasbah for the doors open time and give their name to gain entry to the gig.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to contributors to Plug&Amp.
3. Entries must be posted on the Plug&Amp Facebook page.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Plug&Amp reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you on the Plug&Amp Facebook page. It is your responsibility to check the page on Sunday 23 March to see whether you have won.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, other tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. Plug&Amp reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules.